Sugar On Snow schedule set for 2014
Join us for our annually delicious, topped with fun Pancake Breakfasts and Sugar on Snow Parties!
It wouldn't be Spring at Dakin Farm without Sugar on Snow! Join us once again: March 15-16 and March 22-23.
- Get a taste of this year's newest crop of pure Vermont maple syrup over spring snow or ice cream.
- Stop in to our annual Pancake Breakfasts for some mouthwatering buttermilk pancakes, bacon and sausage.
- Savor a sausage hoagie cooked in sap or a bowl of our very own maple chili for lunch.
- Observe boiling sap the traditional way. (Ferrisburgh Only)
- Purchase New Crop Syrup to take home.
- Taste FREE samples of Maple Syrup, ham, bacon & more.
Two fun-filled weekends at both locations:
Saturday - Sunday, March 15-16 and March 22-23.
South Burlington Schedule (Get Directions)
- Noon - 4:00 p.m. - Free Samples & Activities.
Ferrisburgh Schedule (Get Directions)
- 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast
Adults $7.95 (plus tax)
Kids $4.95 (plus tax)
- Noon - 4:00 p.m. - Live Music, Free Samples
Ferrisburgh Music Schedule:
- March 15, 16 and 22 - Bob Degree and the Bluegrass Storm
- March 23 - Banjo Dan and Willy
Learn more about the Farm.
Sam Cutting Sr. boiling maple sap into syrup in our sugar house. This year marks his 54rd year of overseeing maple quality at Dakin Farm!
Everyone loves the light, fluffy panckakes we make at our annual pancake breakfasts.