Sugar On Snow schedule set for 2017
Join us for our annually delicious, topped with fun Pancake Breakfasts and Sugar on Snow Parties!
It wouldn't be Spring at Dakin Farm without Sugar on Snow! Join us once again: March 25 and 26 and April 1 and 2.
- Get a taste of this year's newest crop of pure Vermont maple syrup over spring snow or ice cream.
- Stop in to our annual Pancake Breakfasts for some mouthwatering buttermilk pancakes, bacon and sausage.
- Savor a sausage hoagie cooked in sap or a bowl of our very own maple chili for lunch.
- Observe boiling sap the traditional way. (Ferrisburgh Only)
- Purchase New Crop Syrup to take home.
- Taste FREE samples of Maple Syrup, ham, bacon and more.
Two fun-filled weekends at both locations:
March 25 and 26 and April 1 and 2.
South Burlington Schedule (Get Directions)
- Noon - 4:00 p.m. - Free Samples & Activities.
Ferrisburgh Schedule (Get Directions)
7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast
Adults $7.95 (plus tax)
Kids $4.95 (plus tax)
Noon - 4:00 p.m. - Live Music, Free Samples
Ferrisburgh Music Schedule:
- March 25 - Bob Degree
March 26 - Banjo Dan (The Sky Blue Boys)
April 1 and 2 - Bob Degree
Learn more about the Farm.