Garlic and Herb Cheddar Cheese
A long-time favorite, this mouth-watering mix of flavors brings a delicious new pizzazz to burgers, macaroni and cheese, and all your favorite recipes that call for cheese. And it's unbeatable on a cracker!
ON SALE! BUY 3 or MORE AND SAVE!!
Recipes & Pairings
Dakin Sausage-Cabot Cheddar Balls
- 12 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Extra Sharp Cheddar *, grated (about 3 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 pound uncooked ground pork sausage
1. Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In large bowl, toss together cheese and baking mix until well combined. Stir in milk. Add sausage and knead until sausage is evenly distributed. Form mixture into 1-inch balls and arrange on two ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
*Or use a flavored Cabot Cheddar, such as Chipotle or Garlic and Herb.