Pepper Jack Cheddar
Jalapeno picante peppers spice up Cabot's mild Monterey Jack cheese. This is a great addition to your nachos or chili recipe.
Medium heat...for those who like a little spice in their life.
ON SALE! BUY 4 or MORE AND SAVE!!
Recipes & Pairings
Pepper Jack, Apple and Dakin Farm Smoked Turkey Quesadillas
- 2 (8-inch “fajita”) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 2 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Dakin Farm Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- Cooking spray or about 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Sprinkle one half of each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of cheese. Layer turkey breast and apple slices on top, followed by remaining cheese. Fold bare half of each tortilla down over filling, pressing firmly.
2. Coat large skillet with cooking spray or brush with oil. Place over medium-low heat.
3. Add quesadillas to skillet and cook, pressing down with spatula occasionally, until browned on underside, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn over with spatula and cook until browned on second side and cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Cut into wedges and serve.