Classic Vermont Sharp
One taste of our Classic Sharp Cheddar and you'll understand why it's won more awards than any other cheddar. It's come home with a bushel of prizes including Blue Ribbon Best of Class from the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest and Outstanding Classic at the International Fancy Food Show. Its rich, signature cheddar flavor and silken texture come from up to 8 months of natural aging. Great in everything from hors doeuvres to souffles, this versatile classic is one delicious world-class cheddar.
You can choose from four different size options below:
- 8 oz. Waxed Bar
- 1 lb. Waxed Brick
- 2 lb. Waxed Brick
- 2 lb. Waxed Wheel
- 8 graham crackers, halved (to make 16 squares)
- 8 (3/4-ounce) Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar or Cabot Sharp Cheddar Serious Snacking* or 1 (8-ounce) bar Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, cut into eight slices* (cheese should be smaller than cracker on all sides)
- 2 (1.55-ounce) Equal Exchange Chocolate Bars, each broken into 4 segments
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place eight of graham cracker squares on baking sheet; top each with segment of chocolate followed by piece of cheese. Top with remaining graham cracker squares.
3. Bake for about 4 minutes or just until cheese and chocolate start to melt.
4. Remove from oven and press down gently on each S'more. Serve warm, or let cool to serve later at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.