This cheddar has a full, well-developed flavor with just the right degree of sharpness to satisfy real cheese lovers.
You can choose from four different size options below:
- 8 oz. Bar
- 2 lb. Brick
- 3 lb. Block
- 3/4 oz. Mini Bars in a 50 count box
ON SALE! BUY 4 or MORE 8 oz BARS AND SAVE!!
Rosemary-Grilled Chicken Sandwiches w/Cheddar and Ham
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, fat trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 medium cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Cabot Sharp Cheddar
- 4 ounces sliced Dakin Farm ham
- 4 buns, split
- Romaine leaves
1. Place chicken between 2 large sheets plastic wrap; pound with mallet or heavy pan to flatten to even 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3. Prepare hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to high. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess. Grill until browned on outside and cooked thorough to center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Toward end of cooking time, top each breast with slice of ham and cheese; cover with grill lid or foil until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes longer.
4. Serve on buns with bed of romaine leaves (toast buns on grill if desired).