Cabot Sharp Extra Light Cheddar Cheese
The first, and still foremost, reduced-fat cheddar on the market. These award-winning cheddars will melt in your mouth and on the grill! Just 60 calories and 2.5g fat per 1-oz serving.
"The best low-fat cheese. Cabot's 50% and 75% light cheese are full of [cheddar] flavor without the rubberlike texture common to reduced-fat cheeses." - Fitness Magazine
Recipes & Pairings
- 2 ounces Cabot Neufchatel Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces Cabot 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar or 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 12 slices lean ham (Dakin Farm Boneless Ham is 98% lean)
1. Combine cheeses and dressing mix; divide evenly among tortillas, spreading to edges. Place three ham slices along center of each tortilla.
2. Roll up tortillas tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigeratefor at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
3. Remove from refrigerator and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices to serve.