Cabot Sharp Light Cheddar
We think Cooking Light Magazine said it best "Less fat -not no fat- means better flavor and texture. We like Cabot the best."
Cabot's Reduced Fat Cheddars keep winning in taste tests nationwide. Why? Because we know how to craft great cheddar. One 1-oz serving has just 70 calories and 4.5g fat.
Sizes available are:
ON SALE! BUY 3 or MORE AND SAVE!!
Recipes & Pairings
Breakfast Pinwheels with Cabot Reduced Fat Cheddar and Dakin Farm Canadian Bacon
- 2 ounces Cabot Neufchatel Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces Cabot 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar or 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated* (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoons powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 12 slices Dakin Farm Canadian bacon
1. Combine cheeses and dressing mix; divide evenly among tortillas, spreading to edges. Place three bacon slices along center of each tortilla.
2. Roll up tortillas tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
3. Remove from refrigerator and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices to serve.