The Best Bacon You've Ever Tasted or Your Money Back. Guaranteed.
Lean, crisp and rich with natural meaty flavor, our bacon is thick-sliced and cob-smoked the way bacon was made long ago. The Boston Globe made it a top pick from sources east of the Mississippi. The best you've ever tasted!
Dakin Farm Bacon, Apple and Cabot Cheddar Grilled Pizza
- Olive oil for brushing
- 8 ounces Cabot Cheddar, such as Seriously Sharp Cheddar or Tomato Basil Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- 1 package personal-sized pre-cooked pizza crusts (2 total)
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked Dakin Farm cob-smoked bacon, crumbled
1. Preheat grill to high (10 to 15 minutes, lid closed). When grill is hot, set topping ingredients next to grill.
2. Brush top of pizza crusts lightly with oil. Place oil-side-down on grill and cook until crusts begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Brush second side of crusts lightly with oil and flip.
3. Sprinkle cheese evenly over crusts. Top with apple slices and bacon. Close grill lid and cook until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
4. Remove from grill to cutting board and let rest for about 3 minutes before cutting into wedges.