96% Fat Free - Great Cob Smoked Flavor
We're excited to bring you this great new low cholesterol, high protein bacon. It is perfect for your busy and active lifestyle.
Warms up perfectly in the microwave, or a frying pan and carries lots of old-fashioned, natural, cob-smoked flavor with almost no fat.
Recipes & Pairings
The Rock Center Slender Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 4 ounces alfalfa sprouts
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 8 slices seven-grain bread
- 6 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar or 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 8 slices cooked Dakin Farm Turkey Bacon (4 ounces)
1. Season tomato slices and sprouts with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Assemble sandwiches, placing cheese on both sides and sprouts, tomatoes and bacon in middle.
3. Coat sandwiches lightly with cooking spray. Transfer to skillet or griddle and cook until golden on underside, reducing heat if needed. Turn over and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted. Cut each sandwich in half on diagonal and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jawn Chasteen, The Sea Grill , New York, NY.